Executive Search: Pathologist, Board Certified in Anatomic Pathology & Molecular Genetic Pathology, NGS Cancer CLIA Clinical Laboratory
Pharma-Cruiting Life Sciences Executive Search is seeking a Pathologist for our Precision Medicine NGS Cancer Clinical Laboratory Client in Chicago.
The pathologist will collaborate with product, research, and business teams to develop the most advanced platform in cancer care.
- Evaluate biomarkers in human samples via techniques such as IHC, ISH, IF, LCM, and protein assays
- Conduct pathology review for both research and clinical specimen
- Participate in clinical report review and delivery
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team focused on answering key biological questions
- Work to establish and maintain CLIA/CAP compliance in a novel field
- MD with a current medical license and board-certified in Anatomic Pathology and Molecular Genetic Pathology boards
- Clinical experience with next generation sequencing interpretation
- Wide application of technical principles, theories, and current concepts in human pathology
- Detailed knowledge and experience in oncology, cancer immunotherapy, medical immunology and clinical research, preferred
- Experience using image analysis to support pathology efforts
- Excellent managerial, organizational, reporting and communication skills
- Experience working in a regulated clinical laboratory environment (CLIA/CAP/NYSDOH/QSR).
- Experience ensuring compliance of a clinical laboratory to regulatory standards.
- Knowledge of laboratory safety protocols.
Email email@example.com to apply or submit resume below.