Executive Search: Principal Scientist, Flow Cytometry, Global CRO
Pharma-Cruiting Life Science Executive Search is seeking a seeking a Principal Scientist for a global Clinical Research Organization on the East Coast.
- Strengthen flow cytometry team, which consists of scientists and lab technicians working in close collaboration
- Translate pharmaceutical and biotechnology company needs into comprehensive flow cytometry assays, tailored to the lab’s capabilities. You will design these assays and validate/qualify them as ready to meet industry standards
- Write the lab’s working instructions to run the assays when in production and review carefully the results from clinical study samples
- Maintain high quality result reporting by ensuring consistency and reproducibility through a global state-of-the-art standardization approach for flow cytometry
- Accompany the sales team during client visits and/or via teleconferences and act as a scientific expert/consultant to our clients
- Keep your scientific knowledge up-to-date by attending key congresses
- Report to the Chief Scientific Officer
Expertise and experience
- PhD (or equal by experience) in Life Sciences with proven track record in immunology and/or oncology
- Proven track record of designing, implementing and analyzing flow cytometry assays, preferably on Becton Dickinson platforms
- Prior experience in industry science and ISO-accreditated environments is a plus
- Additional expertise in molecular biology technologies (e.g. ELISA-based techniques, RT-QPCR, sequencing techniques,…) is a plus
Email email@example.com to apply or submit resume below.